DEATH OF AUTOTUNE

- Earrings // Colette - Shirt // Ben Sherman - Jeans // American Eagle - Heels // H&M - 
  
When approaching this outfit with a post-modernist outlook, you could in fact mistake it for a wedding dress. Gurlfriends got the something new (shoes), something borrowed (the father's shirt) and something blue (yes the earrings are turquoise but it's blue's first cousin so it shall pass for now) going on. 
The pocket placement of my earrings was at first a source of resting them whilst putting on my shoes, but now I feel as though this is something I have to do more often - PANTS PARTY AT CHA.
As I fawn over the DIY possibilities offered by the world wide web, I'm contemplating pimping out the cuffs off these jeans with beads, pearls and maybe even googly eyes I just need to cuff them evenly next time.

Peace out home dawgs 
xx
- J. 

Todays Tunes: Tea Party With a Vampire // Jess Dunbar 
P.S. You should seriously check out Jess - she's got a KILLER voice! 

3 comments:

  1. love this outfit, simple but great.

    CUKOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely love your blog...Its like eye pleasure for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the aqua details! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete