50 SHADES OF STREAKING


Whenever I think of coloured streaks I often question my sanity. 
However, the Peter Som SS 12 hair and makeup makes me question my self for questioning my sanity. I mean come on, maybe the model is just a hot tomalley (which she is), or maybe, just maybe, this look is effortlessly cool.  And when you add the collection's baby pink eye shadow highlighted by a deep purple contour, we're in a whole other ball park. 
But the best part of this whole look is its simplicity. All you have to do is pick up a great shade and voila! Who knew runway to reality could be so easily.  
I could stare at this photo for hours at end who am I kidding, I do - it's my background. 

xx
- J. 

PS I'm so sorry for my absence over the last week, I'm starting my exam block next week so life has been a bit brain freeze/ explosion interrupted by irregular sleep. 


5 comments:

  1. I always question if streaks are a good idea but on some people it's gorgeous! love the photo :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way Demi Lovato has been coloring her hair lately. Not streaks, but just a cute, Pinterest-y way to color the ends. And now that she's blonde she can use whatever color she wants. (Of course, I do want her to go back to a dark brown eventually. She's stunning as she naturally is.)

    http://herestothegoldendays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, and your blog is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Jade. I tagged you for a Liebster Award, I would love to see your answers to the tag :) xo

    http://allofheryesterdays.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/the-liebster-tag-award.html

    ReplyDelete