THERE'S A HOLE IN THE BUCKET


With school holidays fast approaching or at least that's what I keep telling myself I feel as though I should save my bank account the terror of splashing out on numerous, yet probably unnecessary, items, so instead I'm opting to DIY some delicious trends over the next few months. 

But realistically, my clumbsy, unartistic nature will probably cause me to lose an eye. 
Fingers crossed I don't super glue my fingers together. 












1. Lace overlay skirt 
2. Bedazzled Bralette
3. Ombre skirt 
4. Delicate gold rings
5. Chain camera strap 
6. Studded Burberry Prorsum inspired trench 
7. Vintage zip neckalce 
8. Charlotte Olympia inspired cat flats

Tonights tunes: Naive - The Kooks


See you on the other side.


5 comments:

  1. I really love the purple skirt and zipper necklace. So fun!

    xx
    http://macaronsandmcqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first four images KILL me. soso good xx

    http://meandlex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the kitty ballet flats are so cute! i've been trying to think of a way i could make them as well haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glitter gel pens are the direction i'm heading in :) xx

      Delete
    2. OH, clever, I was thinking little rhinestones but such an effort compared to doing it with a pen - have you seen the mouse flats from marc jacobs? the little whiskers make me laugh a little every time :) xx

      Delete