POLO PLAYED IN THE WATER


In all honesty, I'm geniunly surprised that you gorgeous people read my modernist stream of consciousness mindless rambling - for that I am eternally grateful. 

Lydia from All of Her Yesterdays kindly nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award, then when I started my answers,  Emma from It's Just a Bit Fruity also nominated me. 
THANK YOU! 

I don't know if this is legal or if I'll be smitted by the gods of blogging, but here goes: 





11 Fun Facts 

1. I have 3 cats
2. I'm 183cm 
3. When you get rid of the initial of my first name I become the name of a chip - CC 
4. I'm a little OCD when it comes to dirt 
5. I often pretend I'm hosting my own TV show when I'm by myself
6. I love reality TV 
7. 7 is my lucky number 
8. My first job was as a swim teacher 
9. I quit my first job because the kids would always jump on my bladder 
10. I drink a lot of water 
11. I love Milka chocolate  

Lydia's questions:


1. Why did you start your blog?
The model's sidebraids in Alexander Wang's SS 2010 show. 

2. What is your favourite book and favourite film?
Book: The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons

Film: Man this is tough, all I can think about right now is She's the Man so I'm going to go with that 


3. If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would you go?
The Mediterranean 

4. Describe your dream job
I have two seems to be my new lucky number
Either 
a) Working the red carpets for Channel E! 
or
b) Editor or stylist of Vogue 
so I guess that's three, I was never really good at maths

5. What is your biggest fear?
Unidentified strangers waiting for me in house 

6. Who would you love to meet, why and what would you ask them?
I would love to meet John Mayer because he honestly seems like the funniest guy and it looks like he would be a delight to talk to. I would ask him if he is still waiting on the world to change.  

7. All time favourite beauty product?
Moroccan Oil 

8. List your favourite places to shop.
H&M, Urban Outfitters, Target, people's wardrobes


9. What TV show do you love and why?
Geordie Shore. 
Their accents, need I say more? 
#Gary hmmme

10. One thing you wish you could own?
A Bentley Continental Gt or Ferrari California 

11. What made you choose your blog name?
I loved the Artic Monkey's song and I also wanted something that rhymed 

Emma's Questions 

1. What made you start your blog?
The model's sidebraids in Alexander Wang's SS 2010 show. 

2. If you could live in one place, where would it be?
Lower East Side, New York 

3. Who is your ultimate Girl Crush?
Lara Bingle 

4. What is your Guilty Pleasure?
Watching The Bold and The Beautiful 

5. Who is your Favourite Designer?
Alexander Wang 

6. Is there anything unusual about you?
I can shake my eyes 

7. Do you like to Save, Spend or Splurge?
I tend to splurge but after I do so I promise to save only to splurge again sue me

8. What is your go to item?
My mum's denim jacket 

9. If you could be born in any era, Which would it be?
France during the 18th Century 

10. What is your favourite Lipstick colour?
True Coral // Tom Ford 

11. If you were to be daring, What would you do?
Skydive 

PS Here are the rules

This award is all about discovering new blogs, and helping blogs with fewer that 200 followers to be recognised. It's a great way for similar smaller blogs to find one another with similar content and increase their traffic a little more and to possibly gain new followers as well.
     - Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
      - Answer all 11 questions the tagger has set for you, then create 11 more for the people you tag.
        - Choose 11 people with under 200 followers and tag them in your post.
          - Go to their page and let them know they're tagged. 
            - No tag backs!

            My nominees 

            1. Emily 
            2. Alice 
            3. Zsú
            4. Emma 
            5. Laura 

            My questions 
            1. Hair up or down?
            2. Pants or dresses? 
            3. Long or short sleeves?
            4. Most prized possession 
            5. What book is on your bedside table?
            6. Tea or coffee? 
            7. If you could have dinner with 3 people, dead or alive, who would it be and why
            8. Favorite blogger 
            9. Favourite flower?
            10. Cake or cupcakes? 

            xx
            Jade 

            1 comments:

            1. ahhhh congratulations! :)


              one question though, you can... shake your eyes??

              ReplyDelete