JAMAICA HAS A BOBSLED TEAM






Cap // New York METS - Shirt // Dangerfield - Pants // Charlie Brown - Boots // H&M - Cuff // H&M 

Cats
Are
Pretty
Sweet
I knew there was a secret reason as to why I loved caps so much. 

This bad boy has been all over the world with me - from travelling on the subway, to exploring the ancient sites of the Ottoman Empire and most recently, enjoying lunch amongst  the 'baddest hood' of the eastern suburbs, double bay. 

Let's gather round the radiating heat of our laptops  for a funny story: whilst exploring through the dust of Troy, I somehow parted with this cap when boarding the bus. As a result of that, in true Jade form, I didn't stop complaining about my first world problems during our journey to the milka 'survival stop' on the way back to the hotel. By this time I was probably unbearable to all those around me, so as a means of stopping my incessant whinging, my mum travelled back, by foot, to the founding sites of pranking to reclaim my buried booty. 
Long story short, this cap, like my mumma, is pretty special. 

xx
- J. 

2 comments:

  1. i love the cap! such a cool twist on the really girly floral pants... which btw are GORGEOUS!! :)
    love your blog, just found it! <3
    xxxxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete