DO IT LIKE A BROTHER







As I type this in my cushioned Nikes, nursing my bruised and blistered feet, I think why oh why didn't I just wear sneakers to work on Wednesday. Why tortue my self in a sockless pair of cut out boots, when I could have tapped into my European heritage by whipping out my nikes and wearing them instead. 
#sillygirl
These snaps make the stigma of sneakers as aesthetically pleasing footwear just poof away like the dust under their gripped soles. There is something extremely captivating about the laid back approach of pairing a rocking outfit with a simple pair of sneakers. 
From now on, it's jeans, dresses, coats, shorts, skirts pretty much anything and joggers for me. 

xx
- J. 

Today's Tune: Do it Like a Dude // Jessie J 

Photos // stockholm streetstyle 

1 comments:

  1. i love love love matching sneakers :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete