UNDER THE TREE

Sadly, when I awoke on the scorching hot morning of December 25th I did not find One Direction under my tree, however Santa had left some pleasing delights under the christmas tree.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1) Estilo Emporio Bag
2) Betsy Johnson watch
3) New York license plate & Muppets nail polish
4) DKNY Apple collection, Betsy Johnson watch, 1/3 of Moroccan oil collection
5) SG fan & Guide to NY market book
6) Some reading to catch up on
7) Prada sunglasses
8) Mulberry bag
9) Diane Von Furstenberg wedges

My shonky photos seriously don't do any of these items justice, the colour of the mulberry bag is the most dazzling green I have every laid my eyes upon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment