WATCHING ME, WATCHING YOU



It's no secret that eye like to watch people. 
This rose gold lil darling is perhaps the first watch I've worn almost every day. Crazy, right?! If that doesn't disprove a supposed fear of commitment, then I don't know what will. Next I'll be telling you all that I've decided to dress like a real lady. 
Are you ready for another one of gurlfriend's completely irrelevant, totally unimportant and utterly ramble-tastic tales? Good. Here goes. 
I, like every other white, whiny teenager was gifted (more like, 'Mum I want that one, and I want it now') this watch for Christmas by my dear Madre whilst we were abroad in Vale for the festive season take me back A$AP (Rocky), only to be informed that Klara every watch deserves a name was a potential birthday present from my friends when I got back to Sydney - patrol know where's it at in regards to the arm candy I want hanging on my wrist. 

- Watch // Michael Kors Rose Gold - Bracelet // Asos - 

Today's Tunes: Beware of Young Girls // Lovely Liar 

xx
- J. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment