I REMEMBER 2011 LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


2011 has come and gone. Crazy.
With the start of this year, means there are only eleven days till my 17th Birthday. My oh my am I growing up. Got you, I'm peter Pan, I'm never EVER going to grow up, it's far too boring.

I brought in the New Year on a list minute decision to scoote around Darling Point to grab the perfect position, whilst eating Mr Whippy with my mumma. Couldn't have ask for a better night. Although much to my father and my own dismay Manchester United lost the last game of the year, no bueno!

So far my quote of 2012 was from a group of middle aged women "There's a pineapple on the bridge!" - and lady you were right, the bridge lights were a little bit ridiculous.

When we were scootering home, by we I mean I, I tumbled up my hill in slow motion. Goes to show that it may be a new year but I most certainly am no different and quit frankly I wouldn't have it any other way.

This year however I hope to maybe start doing outfit posts, because let's face it, if I want to be a famous blogger sitting front row at New York fashion week I've got to start blogging quality stuff.

What did you guys get up to?

xx

-J.


0 comments:

Post a Comment