two zero one one

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

After parting with my Serbian relatives, on my mums side, who my sister and I had never met until three weeks ago, at the airport today, I realized how much I have neglected the wonderful city of Sydney and all her tourististy glories. Heading out on different adventure basically each day with my camera around my neck, sunnies on my face and breeze blowing through my hair I probably could have been mistaken for a tourist myself as half the time I was unable to correctly identify where we were as I was snapping away literally thousands of photos of my family around the many major (and minor) landmarks Sydney has to offer. But then again I still get lost in bondi junction.
Be it the boat rides through Sydney Harbor, trips to the zoo and aquarium, or strolls on the beach, mixed in with some ribs, burgers, seafood, mr whippy and some more seafood (And don't forget the pink lemonades) and some chasing games, face paint, bargains, fireworks, silly faces, balloon throwing, jonas brothers conversations, sing alongs, serbian movies and music and piggy backs given shared with my cousins I've had a great beginning to an already brilliant new year.
Speaking of new years I thought it be fitting that I create a new blog (the old one being boots and boys) as I just felt with all the new beginnings this year I needed a change, and seeing as I am too much of a whoose to get a hair cut I thought hey, why not make a new blog. So here it is - the fluorescent adolescent, I shall try to post every second, if not every day, till I go away to the US of A. So I hope you enjoy and I also hope I get some followers.
Oh and guess whose birthday is in 3 days. ME!! Sweet sixteen baby.

xx Jade

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. really cool blog!
    i followed(: do you want to follow mine?

    X zoƩ - lightningfactory.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete