I'M STANDING AT THE CROSSROADS, BELIEVE I'M SINKING DOWN


Even though I should be going to bed I could kinda consider this as part of my guitar practice. For you see I have been practising for almost on an hour on my electric and my fingers are starting to burn, all so I only just (and I seriously mean remotely) sound like the tune of crossroads. I think I am perhaps the biggest fool for choosing cross roads, let alone John Mayer'e cover, as my semester 1 performance piece, seeing as performing is one of my biggest fears, and seeing this video has only heightened it.

Anyways, how was everyones weekend? Thanks to the music festival I had a wonderfully relaxing three day weekend, although I could have done a lot more homework (and guitar practice)!

xx

1 comments:

  1. gosh, i LOVE john mayer. and i want to play the guitar as well as he does.
    x

    ReplyDelete